Delivery & Storage Services Worldwide
A-Mark maintains depository relationships in major financial centers throughout the world. A-Mark offers:
- 2-way market, buying or selling
- Direct drop shipping to customers
- Delivery and receipt at convenient depositories
- Allocated and unallocated inventory storage
Forward and spot deferred transactions provide qualified customers (commercial counterparts who are precious metals professionals) with discreet, privately negotiated dealings tailored to exact quantity specifications to meet their forward and/or deferred pricing requirements.
Please be advised, the A-Mark trading desk is now open 17 hours per day. The new hours are from 12:00 a.m. midnight to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time; 3:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, and 9:00 a.m. (09:00) to 2:00 a.m. (02:00) Central European Time.
New Product Announcements
Please visit our website.
Leases and Consignments
A-Mark offers commercial counterparts secured inventory financing in the form of precious metals leases and consignments with competitive rates and terms.
When a customer wants to buy or sell bullion or bullion products at a price different from the current market trading price, A-Mark will usually accept and execute the order if and when the current market trading price changes sufficiently to allow execution.
- Limits: An order to purchase at a price below the current market price or an order to sell at a price above the current market price.
- Stop: An order to purchase at a specified price below the current market price or an order to sell at a specified price above the current market price. Stop orders await execution until the market moves to the specified level where the stop is left.
- 48 hr. Settlement
- Immediate Advance Payments
- Payment in U.S. Dollars, Euros or Product
- New Issues and Collectibles Programs: A-Mark markets proprietary and established collectible coins, medallions and jewelry programs worldwide.